Saturday 8 December 2007

Woke up this morning, to discover that there is a problem with the gas meter, therefore no Central heating and no hot water ..... other than boiling the Kettle :-( would take a lot of kettles to fill my bath. Fortunately I have an electric fire so was able to at least warm the lounge through. Contacted the gas company, who was very nice on the phone, but still said it could take up to 4 hours for an engineer to call. Mucks up my plans for the day slightly.

Thought I would go Christmas shopping today, a task that must be done. Once over I used to really enjoy the excitement of Christmas, thinking of and choosing presents for people and wrapping them up, but I really don't know what's happened over the past few years to change that, I just find that I get more and more depressed about it as each year goes by. Never mind, must get my self pulled together and throw myself in to the throngs of the masses. :-)

No comments: